Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 15, 2010

When Nerds Collide!!!

      So I hear face book is coming out with its own email, dubbed the GMail killer..  Really??  Ya know when I was a kid there was real drama in the world, real battles.  Reagan demanding Gorbachev to "Tear down that wall!!"  McDonald's Vs Burger king, Hell even Coke and the Pepsi challenge.  Nowadays we got one geek telling another geek, "My email is gonna be better than yours!"  Whats next?  Your Motherboard so fat jokes?  I'm a creature of habit, once I find something I pretty much stick with it.  I don't like change.  Call it a flaw...  Why would I dump my GMail and jump to another site?  Do you know what a pain in the ass that is nowadays?  Id have to email everyone that I know and say hey, don't use the one you been using for years and reach me hear.  Then going through all your online set ups, banks, credit cards, XBox Live and god knows what else and updating your info there.  Its like moving, it sounds good but after all is said in done you're spent and don't wanna move anymore... Literally.

In other random thoughts..

I read they are making a TOP GUN 2 and Tom Cruise has confirmed he will be in it.  Oh boy I cant wait to see if they get Kelly McGillis to reprise her role!!  Ironic her call sign was 'Charlie', she's a civilian so you DO NOT SALUTE HER!  Crank the Berlin!!

Movie execs announce that the follow up to Wolverine: Origin movie will not be a sequel but a stand alone story about the Adamantium laced bones anti-hero..  OK just so we're clear, its a movie with the same character, same universe and obviously follows the initial movie time wise and its NOT a sequel.  Too deep for me.

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment